Rajya Sabha clears Lokpal Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajya Sabha clears Lokpal Bill

Almost 45 decades after it all Lok Sabha in 1969 approved the Lokpal Invoice which lapsed after it wasn't approved by the Rajya Sabha — the nation is all set to get an anti-corruption ombudsman, with the Rajya Sabha (RS) moving the revised Lokpal and Lokayuktas Invoice on Wednesday.

The govt approved innovator of resistance Arun Jaitley's suggestions that the choose panel suggestions that a CBI official analyzing a graft situation should not be moved without the ombudsman's concurrence be integrated in marketplace.

Anna Hazare who had been fasting for a stronger anti-corruption bill, celebrated the passage.

I Love this Forum

Moderated version of the bill has been passed. Let us see does this serve the purpose it was supose to or is it another ploy of political parties.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Anna is on the path of Mahatma Gandhi, he was excellent of course, but on various points we can beat Gandhi ji he had taken some bad step! The first one on which I can point out he always support Nehru ji rather thank Patel, of course they both played a wide role in the freedom fight. However, I heartily respect Anna Ji, and I wish he will won every-where, but take care on such little points!

Thanks!
      Political News India

Comment

Working...
      X