Tamil Nadu-Karnataka Row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tamil Nadu-Karnataka Row

The tussle between Kar-TN is going for almost a decade (atleast for my generation). I cant able to understand why karnataka politicians are always making water as a fight against tamilians. The ongoing crisis, form the karnataka side, damaging the theatres, attacking buses, from TN side, attacking hotels, buses. Both anti-elements in Karnataka and TN is making the things worse. But i do believe, there is some mistakes from Karnataka, i believe due to elections and to cheap publicity only politicians are doing like this. I believe the TN have a reasonable fact, they are making this project for the starving 2 dist., in TN. The main factor for these crisis, there is trend emerging in Indian politics, regional politicians are emerging and they believe, they can be popular only, if they talk on regional basis only. (Eg., in TN also in the late 70s, the DMK goverment preached anti hindi in the state as a result, we dont know hindi, who is the benefitter for this, other than the politicians? and the recent raj thackerey in Mahrashtra) One suggestion i like to mention here is, the GOI, should teach patriotism in the schools, so that future generations can be true Indian rather than Tamilian, Kannadiga, marathis...
    (PS: I am not intended to hate anybody feeling.)
    Thank you

Jaya, this not only the case of Karnataka and Tamilnadu. Our full country is divided in various states religion cast and colours. And I am always surprised that every neighboring states of India are fighting with each other. I have seen almost all the states and found the same. Even they criticize each other food and lifestyle too.
    I don’t know when we “Jungli” Indian will understand the civilization. This was the only cause that we were ruled by many foreigners and still we are the same and could not take any lesions from our past.
    INDIAN
    Ex-Indian Defense Service
    "Vande Mataram"

Comment

Good write up both of you, Jaya Selvi and Shubhabrata.
      Our politician's motto seem to be "Divide and rule".
      They take up regional matters, add sentimenatal hatred value to it and sell it to people. Enough is enough. Its time we politically isolate those people that other politicians will be afraid to repeat this cheap tactic.

Comment

Tamil Nadu-Karnataka

Ya it's a good topic to discuss about the 2 states Political war between the river (cavery) ,actually in India all rivers and water problems are under control by there state government that is a main problem about that problem my opinion about in this problems are under take by the central government control (or) all the rivers in India are to connect.
        --------------------------------------------
        Gomez

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 10-18-2008, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Re: Tamil Nadu-Karnataka Row

this is an ugly scenario in india .this fight for water among the brother like states and this politicians are trying to divide us from being united.
          --------
          ragavendra

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 10-18-2008, 10:25 AM.

Comment

both state governments are taking the legal decisions towards river kavery problem but politicians are not following the rules stated by central and state government.

---------
            Brook

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 10-18-2008, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X