Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistani cricket team

Pakistani cricket team

After the defeat in the World Cup Final of Pakistani cricket team, the team members were not able to show their faces to people and they chose not to go in public and rather just pack up in hotel rooms. Saeed Anwar could not resist for too long to be in UK and still not be able to go out shopping and have fun. So he disguises himself as a Sardaar and goes out.He meets a woman at the exit of the hotel who greets him "Hi Saeed Anwar!" Surprised for having been caught he comes back and makes himself up as a woman - in Burkha etc and goes out. Yet again - the same woman greets him "Hi Saeed Anwar!". Saeed Anwar comes back determined to give it yet another try with the make up of a Hippie wig and shorts etc.
    All in vain - the same lady catches him again and greets him "Hi Saeed Anwar!". Bewildered by now, he could not help asking, "How do you manage to recognise me each time?" and comes the answer, "shhh...stupid...I'm Waseem, your captain"!!!

great one Vivek.

here's another one on cricket:

A very keen cricketer asked a divine, allegedly with good connections on high , whether there was any cricket in heaven .

The priest replied:"I cant tell you now , but if you come back on Sunday , I might have an answer . "

On sundaythe priest told the cricketer : "I've had good news and bad news . The good news is : Yes , there is cricket in heaven . And now for the bad news : You are in to bat on Friday !"

Comment

Working...
    X